…..about Super-concentrated Chokeberry Extract
- At ambient room temperatures, the Total Polyphenol Content (TPC) gradually decreases by max. 25 % due to spontaneous degradation of anthocyanin and then TPC remains constant.
- This is common for all juices and extracts containing anthocyanins, even for intact mature plants and fruits.
- Accordingly, it is recommended to store extracts and derived products at reduced temperatures.
- Each production lot is accompanied by complete process and final control with appropriate Certificate of Analysis.
- The product is approved by the US Food and Drug Agency authorities for import into the USA.
……about raw material
- We use raw materials of certified organic origin imported from the EU.
- Chokeberry fruits were glazed with ice after harvesting, transported and stored at – 18 °C.
……about process of production
- The entire process was developed by Euchem Ltd.
- The process is multi-stage and works as pseudo-continuous, enabling the introduction of new batches on a daily basis.
- In continuous three-shifts operation, the theoretical monthly capacity of chokeberry processing is about 25 metric tons.
- The entire process is closed to prevent contamination of product during the operation.
- Capital devices: Continuous Counter-current Subcritical Liquid/Solid Extractor and Continuous Spinning-band Vacuum Evaporator are our original protected projects.
- The installed technology is applicable for the processing of all plant materials that can be extracted with water and/or organic solvents.